Posted on December 23, 2008 by Robert A. Kraft

Individuals who applied for U.S passports, paid the additional $60 for expedited service, and have reason to believe they did not receive the expedited service, may request a refund of the $60 expedited passport fee. Refunds are determined by the Department of State on a case-by-case basis. If you applied for your passport, paid the $60 expedited service fee, had a planned trip, did not receive your passport in time for the trip, and reasonably believe the service was not expedited, e-mail your refund request to  

Please visit the Department of State’s Web site for more information.


Trackbacks (0) Links to blogs that reference this article Trackback URL