Home > Temporary Visas > Errors On I-94 Cards

Posted on May 15, 2008 by Robert A. Kraft

Have you been issued an I-94 card with 9 or 10 digits? Then a replacement card is needed. An I-94 card should have eleven digits. If you are a foreign national with an error on your I-94 card — including a misspelled name, incorrect date of birth, incorrect visa classification, incorrect authorized period of stay — please report in person to the nearest Customs and Border Protection (CBP) deferred inspection office or port of entry, regardless of where the original I-94 was issued. A CBP officer will correct the error on the I-94 card at the deferred inspection or port of entry. 

Trackbacks (0) Links to blogs that reference this article Trackback URL